Paint Protection Film (PPF)
Why use PPF? The answer is clear...
PPF Installation options
- Washing down the vehicle with clean water.
- Snow Foaming.
- Washing with the two-bucket method & micro fibre towel dry.
- Tar remover applied and washed off.
- Iron & Fallout remover applied and washed off.
- Vehicle rinsed and dried with micro fibre and air blower.
- All areas of the vehicle to be protected will go through a clay bar process.
- All areas of the vehicle to be protected will be machine polished.
- The vehicle will be re-wash and dried with micro fibre towel and air blower.
- All areas to be protected will be wiped down with Isopropyl.
Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coating, or both, can now be applied to your vehicle.
How we apply your Paint Protection Film (PPF)
The final PPF finish will only be as good as the existing paintwork on your vehicle.
We use SunTek’s exclusive TruCut™ pattern-cutting software to produce and cut a precise pattern to match your vehicle’s precise make, model and year.
Each pattern will exactly match each panel of your vehicle you wish to protect.
The film is wet fitted to your vehicle using a specially formulated solution and a squeegee.
The result being a perfect fit and coverage of your vehicle.